Transaction and Corporate Advisory Services
McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC, Dallas CPA firm, leverages its valuation expertise to assist clients in making sound business decisions in critical transactions. At McKinnon Patten & Associates LLC we understand the complexity and uncertainty inherent in completing a deal, and we provide consistent, exceptional advisory services.
We have advised boards of directors, special committees, independent trustees, management and other ﬁduciaries of public and private companies on the ﬁnancial aspects of a transaction. Our independent advice will assist ﬁduciaries in fulﬁlling their duties and will withstand scrutiny, whether it is from shareholders, bondholders, the SEC, or a counterparty to the deal.
Fairness opinions and solvency opinions
- Fairness opinions regarding acquisitions and divestitures
- Solvency opinions for MBO and LBO transactions
- Fairness opinions associated with going-private transactions
- Solvency opinions for leveraged recapitalizations
- Fairness opinions for related party asset transfers
- Capital adequacy opinions
- Acquisition target assessments and valuations
- Purchase, sale, and joint venture advisement
- Buy-Sell agreement valuations
- Valuation of underperforming assets for disposition purposes
- Merger exchange ratio determinations
- Transaction feasibility analyses
- Internal rate of return and cost of capital analyses
- Pre-emptive purchase price allocations
- Accretion / dilution models
- Enterprise valuation
- Tangible asset appraisal
- Industry research
- Market multiple analyses
Contact us to Request a Consultation, or call us at 214-696-1922 and tell us how we can help you.